Beauty and Everything Fabulous by Sahira

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Skin Care Routine

Hi everyone! Today I am going to be sharing my skin care routine with you. I have dealt with severe acne cases during my teens and scars which I still have from the inflammations. My skin is acne prone, oily, and has scars from previous breakouts. I have even went through cystic acne which is honestly very bad and I am so happy I don't have to deal with that anymore. You know why? Because I learned how to take care of my skin. I will do a post on skin care soon but this is all about how +Dermalogica  changed my life.
I am so glad I came across their products because they are AMAZING. They are definitely not cheap. They are expensive but I promise you they are worth the price and when you have bad skin, trust me you will do anything it takes to clear it up lol
Okay so I use four +Dermalogica  products and they are listed as how I use them in order:
 
1. Clearing Skin Wash 8.4 oz and it is $36.00
I use this right after I take my makeup off and use it gently on my face and wash it off it warm water.
 
 
2. Daily Microfoliant 2.6 oz and it is $52.00
It is a powder like substance and it helps your skin to brighten up. If you have sensitive skin like me, use it very gently. It is for all skin conditions.
 
 
3. Oil Control Lotion 2 oz and it is $42.00
It is a moisturizer and it stops your skin from shining. I usually use this before I put makeup on so it doesn't make my skin look so shiny since I have really oily skin.
 
 
4. Sebum Clearing Masque 2.5 oz and it is $45.00
This is my FAVORITE product by them. I absolutely love it.
You can use this all over your face and leave it on for 10-15 mins and then wash it off with warm water, but what I do is, if I have a breakout, before I got to sleep, I dot it all over my face wherever I feel like a pimple is about to come or if there is one there already and I sleep with it on. When I wake up, I wash it and either the pimple has dried out or it is completely gone. This works wonders and I am out of it so I need to go get some more! This is a must have product. I promise you will love it. Just remember not to put it all over your face like a masque before you go to sleep. Only dot your face.
 

So yes these are my skin care products and that's the routine above I use on a daily basis every morning and night. You will see a difference if you keep up with the routine. If I have then you will too. Never have I been happier with my skin as I am today. Thank you +Dermalogica :)
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Glam Doll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena