Beauty and Everything Fabulous by Sahira

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks

A girl can never have enough lipsticks in her life.. right?! Especially when you find them on sale and they turn out to be some amazing lipsticks. Yes, that's what happened to me.

I went to Walgreens and just to check out what makeup is on sale since I heard they were having a sale on a lot of makeup. I have been wanting these wet n wild lipsticks since one of my followers on instagram posted a picture of hers and told how much she loved them, so I just had to get my hands on them. Luckily, I had found them at Walgreens and the best part was that they were on sale!
 
The original price was I think $2.20 and they had dropped down to $1.50 which is not bad because these lipsticks are gorgeous and I love them so much! You can compare them to mac matte lipsticks which are $16 so these are like dupes which are pretty amazing. Yeah, maybe the price might make you think they wont be of good quality but trust me, they come on very pretty. They are semi matte and have a creamy texture so they leave your lips feeling soft and hydrated.
 
 
 
They were all mostly gone and I couldn't get a few colors but the ones I was able to get my hands on, are very pretty. One of them called Cherry Picking is definitely a dupe for Pleasure Bomb by MAC from the Rihanna Holiday Collection. The others I am not sure of exactly.
 

If you find these lipsticks anywhere, I suggest you get them because they are such lovely colors and perfect for spring!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Glam Doll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena