Beauty and Everything Fabulous by Sahira

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Skin Moisturizers

Hey dolls! I am going to share some more skin care products I like to use on a daily basis.
There are so many things out there but it is always about the type of skin you have which helps you to determine what products are safe for your skin especially if you are like me who suffered/suffers from acne. Bummer!

I love makeup so I always play around with it and I do wear makeup a lot so I make sure I take care of it very good since makeup can break you out if you don't choose the right products.
 
ALWAYS make sure the makeup you buy such as foundation, powder, etc. is oil free and non comedogenic.
 
Before I apply and makeup product on my face, I use a moisturizer. Now to choose the best moisturizer, focus on how your skin is. Is it oily or dry? Acne prone or not?
Mine is oily so I always make sure the products I buy are OIL FREE because you don't want excess oil do you? I'm sure not. Then there are people who don't have oily skin but have excessively dry skin which can also be irritating. For dry skin, you would need something that is oil based so because your skin needs that oil to make it less dry.
 
Since I have oily skin, I use an oil free moisturizer by Neutrogena and has SPF 15. It is 4 fl oz and is $9.99.
It wont clog pores, is alcohol free, fragrance free so it has no smell at all, and it is hypoallergenic. I always use this before I apply makeup so that the natural oils on my skin wont make my makeup look shiny so this moisturizer helps to stop the shine and it makes my makeup look flawless all day long.
 
 
That is for oily skin but if you have dry skin, you might want to look into products that will protect your skin from the sun and restore your skins natural barrier so the dryness can lessen. A really good one that I recommend is by +CeraVe Skincare and it is called the AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion which has SPF 30 and it is for normal to dry skin but you can find it in other ranges too depending on your skin. This is also non-comedogenic and from the AM, you can tell that it is used in the morning but there is one for PM.
 
Another one of my favorites and also the last one will have to be the +Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer with sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15. This was the moisturizer that was recommended to me by my dermatologist when I was dealing with severe acne. He told me this wouldn't irritate my skin and would help protect my skin in the sun. This is the one for ALL skin types which makes everything easier because you wont have to be looking for a specific one for your skin type. It is non-comedogenic, non-greasy, lightweight, and has no fragrance. It comes in a 4 fl oz bottle and is also around $10 (don't know the exact price sorry) but I know it's not more than $10.
 
 
Well these are the products I use before applying makeup to protect my skin and also keep it safe under the sun. Always make sure you moisturize everyday because your skin needs it whether it is in the morning before you go out or at night before you sleep. Moisturizing is good for the skin!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Glam Doll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena