Beauty and Everything Fabulous by Sahira

Saturday, October 25, 2014

byAlegory Organizers

Hi Dolls!
It has been way too long since I last visited my blog to update it. I have been so busy will college, I barely have time to keep up with my makeup page. However, I will now make sure I can squeeze in time to keep this blog updated and share lots of wonderful things with you all.
 
Todays post will be dedicated to +byAlegory™  and their lovely organizers.
I have lots and lots of makeup that need organizers especially my lipsticks and lipglosses.
+byAlegory™  were very kind enough to send me 2 acrylic organizers of my choice.
They allowed me to choose 2 of my choice and the colors.
 
I chose the 24 space lipstick organizer and the 10 space paint pot/cream shadow organizer.
I would have chosen the lipgloss organizer but they did not have that available but either way, I am very grateful for even receiving these beauties they sent me.
 
This is what the lipstick holder looks like. It is in purple clear and I absolutely love it. It holds 24 lipsticks and looks amazing on my vanity.
The quality is amazing. You can tell they are not of cheap quality and are really thick and shiny.
If your are looking into these then I would rate them 10/10.

 
And after adding the lipsticks, it looks like this
 
 
I added my +MAC Cosmetics lipsticks, wet & wild, foufou cosmetics lipsticks (@foufoucosmetics on instagram) and SCK lipsticks (@sck_sckcosmetics on instagram), and also my YSL lipstick.
 
 
 The paint pot/cream eyeshadow holder is also very handy and fits 10 items.
It looks like this
 
 
I also got this in purple clear only because purple is my favorite color.
I put my @stilacosmetics magnificent metals foil finish eyeshadow pots in it and a @myvidalux glitter pot and also a +Motives Cosmetics glitter pot

 
I am very thankful to +byAlegory™ for sending me these amazing, high quality organizers for my makeup. They are really shiny and wont break easily. I recommend them to anyone that is looking for makeup organizers. I know +eBay has many too but sometimes what you order from them is not what you expected when you actually get the item. I have seen many reviews on the +byAlegory™ organizers and they were always good. I appreciate them reaching out to me and giving me a chance to check out their items and I have to say I am really happy with them.
I give them 5 stars!!!


 
Thank you +byAlegory™ for making my vanity look amazing with your beautiful organizers!
xoxo
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Glam Doll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena