Beauty and Everything Fabulous by Sahira

Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Treasures Box Organizers

Hey Babes!
Tonight I am going to be sharing a few other makeup organizers I received and these ones were sent to me by +Treasures Box 
I had SO many lipsticks and lipglosses still lying everywhere and inside different boxes so they were kind enough to send me TWO lipstick holders and a small makeup storage box with drawers.

First, I will show you what they look like and then I will do a little review on them so if you would like to purchase them, you will know whether they are worth purchasing or not. 

This is what I got:

2 Lipstick Holders
1 Storage Box


The lipstick holders are really good quality and wont break easily if you take really good care of them. They are thick and clear. They fit 24 lipsticks.


I have so many lipglosses so most of what I fit in the lipstick holders are lipglosses and some lipsticks 


 

I am very impressed with the lipstick holders and they fit almost all of my lip products. I will definitely need more of these. Amazing quality and they look great on my vanity. 


Here is the storage box I also got


It has 4 drawers and its pretty small. It it not one of those big makeup boxes but I like it because it fits perfectly on my vanity.
The only thing I didn't like about this one was that when I received it, it was cracked in the back and the top was moving a lot. I try not to mess with it too much because it is VERY delicate and if you drop it, it will definitely break. The quality is not so good with this one but I like how I fit a lot of my makeup in it. 

Here is what I stored in each drawer of this little +Treasures Box 

The first drawer has my blushes and highlighters from +NYX Cosmetics and +Motives Cosmetics and +MAC Cosmetics 


The second drawer has some random things such as eyeshadows, eyebrow powder, eyeliners, an glitter pots


The third drawer has all my LA Girl Concealers


The last drawer which is the 4th one and it has my Stila cosmetics color correcting sticks and a +Motives Cosmetics concealer and primer. 




So yeah it did fit a lot of my makeup that did not have any storage but I just think the quality of this is not too good. However, the lipstick holders are amazing and I will definitely give those 5 stars!
They do have many other sizes available on their website and you can also check out their instagram which is @thetreasuresbox 

Thank You!
xoxo


1 comments:

Maya said...

very nice storage boxes and your stuff is amazing

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Glam Doll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena